Bugs, Weeds, and More is Phoenix and Mesa's #1 Do-It-Yourself Pest Control resource for stopping bed bugs in their tracks. While it does take some work, mainly due to prep time, getting rid of bed bugs isn't as hard as it may seem. We're here to help you with everything you need to do the job right. Stop by one of our stores and our friendly staff of pest control experts will walk you through the bed bug control process step by step. We sell the same products we and other professional pest control companies use and provide you with free personalized instruction. Our products are EPA registered and when used properly pose low risk to people and pets. Come in today and see why our customers are happy to recommend us to their friends.
Bed Bug Facts
1. Bed bug adults as well as nymphs feed on sleeping hosts.
2. A female bed bug lays 2 - 5 eggs per day.
3. If temperature and humidity levels are right, bed bugs can
live up to 316 days without food (blood from a host).
Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Control Tips
1. Common places bed bugs like to hide:
2. Put all bedding, clothing and even stuffed animals from
affected rooms in the dryer and run on high heat for at least
3. Install covers on all mattresses and box springs.
Video - Tips for avoiding bed bugs while traveling
Video - Bed bug education and identification
Need advice to get rid of bed bugs in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale or anywhere else Valley wide? Give us a call. Mesa (East Valley) (480) 807-9100 / Metro Phoenix (602) 992-2666.